Sunday, May 21, 2017

A shopping we did go…

DSC_0431

The Green Springs Plant Sale has been something that my mother has told me about for years.  She said it was one of the best she had ever been to and that I needed to go, so go we did.  I got a lot of the shade plants that were on my wish list, including an Empress Wu hosta.  I will have to spend some time moving the plants around and deciding where I want to put what and with who. 

Looking at the picture though I think that the Grape Soda Heuchera looks really good with the yellow plants!

DSC_0435

I also found some miniature hosta to add to my gardens.  I could see getting hooked on them, there are so many to chose from!

DSC_0437

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lost Season

The weather this gardening season has not been conducive to gardening.  We had cold weather up through May.  Then the rains came and contin...