Sunday, April 14, 2013

Welcome to Pooh Corner!

Oh I wouldn't climb this tree
If a Pooh flew like a bee
But I wouldn't be a bear then
So I guess I wouldn't care then
Bears love honey and I'm a Pooh bear
So I do care, so I'll climb there
I'm so rumbly in my tumbly
Time for something sweet…

While we will never be “A Hundred Acre Wood”, we can have a Pooh Corner.  In which we will find “Mr. Sander’s” house and “Trespassers William’s” 
DSC_0051
Yes I’m naming my apiary after Winnie the Pooh, Pooh loved honey which meant he loved honey bees and I love Pooh bear and honey bees so it makes perfect sense. 
This is the future site of “The Chestnuts”
DSC_0049
And if you don’t know what any of those names mean, you need to start with The House at Pooh Corner by A. A. Milne..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lost Season

The weather this gardening season has not been conducive to gardening.  We had cold weather up through May.  Then the rains came and contin...