Sunday, March 24, 2013

We got it covered…

Another day spent in the workshop, another set of covers with upper entrances created!
This time around it’s a solid entrance.  Randy used the same framing and cut out for the entrance as the double screen he just replaced it with a solid board and he maintained the all important beespace.  The Langs are ready to go out as I spent the time he was making these, placing the wedge from the frames into the top groove as a comb guide.  Now to paint some tanglefoot on the legs of the hive stand and set them in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lost Season

The weather this gardening season has not been conducive to gardening.  We had cold weather up through May.  Then the rains came and contin...