Monday, May 6, 2013

Dreams to reality…

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney
I’ve had a vision for a long time of how I wanted the pond area to look, getting it from in my mind to reality isn’t an easy task, I’m only one girl trying to create a gardener’s paradise.  I’ve still got a long way to go, but it’s getting closer and with each plant I place, each weed I pull, each change I make I can see my dream coming to fruition..
IMG_5328
IMG_5321
Now the area behind the pond where the deer fence is going, is starting to take shape AND I even started planting in there! 
IMG_5323
IMG_5326
IMG_5322
Now to get that fence ordered installed and the rest of the bittersweet pulled out…I can see it, I really can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lost Season

The weather this gardening season has not been conducive to gardening.  We had cold weather up through May.  Then the rains came and contin...